CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 August 2012

Too pretty to spook???

Evening all,

I thought i'd share a halloween card tonight, I know it's early but I love halloween.

I actually made this card last year and forgot to post it, i found the pictures while clearing some photo's from my phone.

The image is from Crafts and Me and I think she is so pretty, I love her clothes and the little kitty makes the perfect accessory I think!


I think myPro-Marker colouring has changed quite a lot over the past year, my skin tones look very wishy washy lol!

I used a flourish stamp around the edges and then added Distress Inks.


I added flowers from WOC which I added black stickles to, and there is also some cheescloth if you can see poking out from behind the image.

I used some Halloween papers from an 8x8 pad and hand stiched them all using my sew easy tool.


The card is a lot larger than I wouldusually make these days so there seems to be a lot of empty spaces! I edged the card with yet more black stickles and added ribbon, Lace, a little pumpkin charm and a hand made flower to finish.

I do hope you like my card.

Thankyou so much for visiting and any comments you may leave.

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me - add some lace
Crafty Catz Weekly - Animals (hope my kitty counts!)
One stitch at a time - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Square Cards




8 comments:

  1. Love your cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring and such a fab image, I love your flowers, thanks so much for joining our challenge at One Stitch at a Time
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card sweetie love the colour & fab image. Enjoy your weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card , and you have done en amazing job on the coloring!!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card.. I love your coloring!The colors are fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! I hope to see you again next week.

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful i love sweet image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, it's never too early for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete