CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Blog candy still open

Hiya everyone hope you are all having a good week so far.

I just wanted to do a quick reminder that my celebration candy is still open and will be until Sunday this week

(I haven't figured out how to do one of those sticky posts yet hence the reminder lol)

Anyway all you need to do is become a follower, post a link on your blog and leave me a comment on the original post - simples!

Good luck!

xx cara xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie thought I would pop a message on to tell you how to do the sticky post so it stays at the top.
    You do your post as normal & publish it then go back into edit & at the side you will see a box saying 'Published on' click on that then on the calender bit click the date when your candy will end & then set the time when it will end. Then click on update & that should put it at the top & keep it there until the post is due to end.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    Any Probs email me sweetie.

    ReplyDelete