CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 October 2012

1st DT Card for Dream Valley Challenges

Here I am yet again - fed up yet?????

Today is also the start of a new challenge over at Dream Valley Challenges and this week we would like to see your Halloween creations!

I have chosen Wryn form Tiddly Inks yet again (i can see the start of a new obsession lol).




How cute is she with her little cat pepping out!!!!!!



This Wryn also comes with a matching sentiment!



Another simple card from me this time, here are my ingredients:

 
Digistamp and sentiment - Tiddly Inks
Promarkers
Whimsy Corners
Papers - MME Mischievous
 
 
I do hope you like my little card and I would love it if you would join in with my first challenge over at Dream Valley!
 
Hugs xx Cara xx
 
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
 


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - perfectly adorable image and I love the LO.
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute little witch! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your bold colours and design cara and witchy wryn is so stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Wryn is so pretty in blue! Love the banners. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card Cara. I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring on this little sweetie.Love the papers and layout.Super card.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors your chose to work with! Too Cute to spook indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cute card, thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card! your image is coloured beautifully and i love love the layout may have to case it with your permission of course ;)

    Thanks for joining in our too cute to spook challenge over at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable, thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This image is just adorabe and I love the cat peeping out! Brilliant colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh fabbylicious card sweetie love the colours.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your new DT spot... darling card and fantastic coloring!
    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us this challenge at Di's! We sure hope you will join us again very soon...

    DT~~Rina

    ReplyDelete