CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 October 2012

New Challenge at Challenges for Everybody

Hello again,

Here Iam wearing a different hat and this time my post is for the new challenge over at Challenges for Everybody.

Here is my card for this fortnights challenge - I went with one of my new purchases from Tiddly Inks - this is Wryn with her teddy bears - isnt she so cute!




I coloured her with my promarkers and prisma pencils.


The digi came with the matching sentiment!


I used DCWV Mango Forest papers with coredinations for matting and I made the flowers using 3 Birds petals and brads from Dovecraft "sugar and spice" range.

 
 
As always the inside has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
I do hope you like my card and that it has inspired you to join us in our new challenge.
 
 
Love n hugs
 
xx Cara xx
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 

 

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, adorable image and love the colours & fab flowers...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. And good luck.

    Caz xx CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute!! Love that image and those flowers you added! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Hip to Be Square challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute cara.love the sweet wryn and your colours and details are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulopus creation thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete