CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

First Hannah Lynne Card

Evening everyone, just a quik post tonight to share my very first card using a Hannah Lynne Digi form Crafts & Me.

I've seen these digi's used all over but was always too nervous to attempt to colour one .... so please go easy on me!

This card is made to order so I hope the recipient likes it ... eeek nervous (i've never sold my cards before!)




Ok so I went a bit wild with the hair lol! ... but I did really enjoy colouring her up...i feel a new digi obsession coming on :-)


I was asked to make a large card and I must say I wasn't quite sure about having so much space to fill.

I used papers from "love letters" by 1st edition and I distressed all the edges ( i fancied a change from faux stitching for once)

The bow die is a "new to me" one from Memory Box and i've used my fave corner too.

A computer generated sentiment, double bow and black gems to finish.




Inside had been decorated too.

Hope you like my first attempt, i do hope to be posting more cards with these lovely digis.

Love and hugs

xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafts and me - Ribbon or trim
Crafty boots challenges - Anything goes
Crazy for challenges - put a bow on it
Cute Card Thursday - Girls only
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Girly
Passion for promarkers - Distressing