CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 26 September 2014

Light Source Inspiration for The Colour Crazy Challenge Blog

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.

I had my operation and was quite sick for a while, back to work now though, although not out of the woods yet, I think I may need another op now.

Anyway, this week it is mt teams turn to post you some inspiration for the Light Source Challenge at the Graph'it Marker blog .... but don,t worry if you don,t feel up to the challenge of using a specific light source you can just make a card containing pink and link right up!!

And don,t forget you can use any marker!!

For this challenge I decided to have my light source coming from the top right and I used the super sassy Dollie Daydream Birthday Digi image from Polkadoodles.

 I decided to give my card a retro 60's feel and crocheted a mustard frame around my image to match with the floral papers (MME Unforgettable)


                                        

I hope you can tell where my light source is coming from :D

Graphit's used:

Skin: 3120, 4155, 4150, 4115, 4135 (cheeks)
Hair: 3290, 3255, 3250, 3245, 3210
Jeans: Cool Greys 9100-9108
Top: 2140, 2120, 2110, 2105
Green: 7290, 7270, 7250

Shadows: cool grey 9100, 9102,9103





I finished off with just a few embellies as the frame took up most of the card lol.

I hope you like it, pop on over to the blog to check out the other DT makes and don't forget to enter your Pink / Light source makes while you're there too.

Hugs xx Cara xx

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colurs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Cara, I like the image the colours and the fabulous frame
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring hun, love that image and love the crochet!!! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Cara, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is beautiful Cara! Love, love the crocheting (you clever thing) and your beautiful colouring.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Cara this is fabulous x the frame is inspriational and your colouring is ace xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card as always Cara
    Big hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, bold and creative (as are all your projects). As I said before gonna borrow that crochet idea. Hugs, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning cara.i love your fabulous crochet framing and the image is fab,gorgeous bright colours too.i hope you are feeling better soon hun, take it easy.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete