CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Winston Mini Album

Hi everyone

Just popping in to share one of my DT makes for the brand new CD release from the very talented Nikky Hall at Polkadoodles.

If you were watching Create and Craft on Sunday you will have seen the gorgeous Winston and his adorable friend Etty and all the wonderful samples made by my uber talented teamies.

You can pre-order your CD now here.

This CD is rammed with the most adorable images, papers embellies, cutting files and so much more .... you really need it in your crafty stash.

I made a few samples here is the first (warning picture heavy)


I made a mini album using 6x6 Kraft card blanks and envelopes, the envelopes made the pockets and the cards made the inserts and tags.  I added a cardboard spine and front and back covers.  I also made a box to hold it.



I used the papers from the CD to mat and layer each page, I added tags to be used as space for journaling.

jou


Each page has a large pocket in the side for pictures to be added front and back.




There is also a teeny tiny photo wallet in each page and I used the toppers to cover these.



The book is embellished with flowers from the CD and on the inside front cover I used one of the cutting files to title the book "Friends"

Phew are you still with me lol!

I loved using the CD to make this album.

Hugs hugs xx Cara xx

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, there's so much to look at! Absolutely adore this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cara this is absolutely beautiful!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is beautiful Cara and it must have taken you ages to make. I saw the show and I must say it is one of the best CD's I have seen in ages on C &C.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow so stunning cara.absolutely fabulous design, adorable images and your details are really pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute ! I have three different minis half done. Grrr
    Xoxo
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Cara, just stunning and well worth all the time it must have taken
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete