CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 October 2014

Christmas fun at the Polkadoodles Challenge blog

Hello again its time for a new challenge over at the Polkadoodles blog today and this week we would love to see your Christmas makes ..... yes its creeping closer and closer :)

This week I chose to use the Work and Play collections 1 and 2, no they aren't Christmas themed CD's but this just shows how versatile they can be:


The papers (printed directly onto my cracker base are from the W&P 1 collections, and I teamed them with the adorable Ballerina from the W& P 2 collection.



She is coloured up with my Prisma pencils blended with sansador.

I have added plenty of glitter and some ribbon and embellies from Wild Orchid Crafts,

Perfect little gift holders for my girlies!

I hope you like it!

Here are the things I used:





I'd love you to pop by the blog and enter your own Christmas make.

Have a great weekend!

xx Cara xx

12 comments:

  1. Love the image and design,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy, Cara.... and very Chrstmassy too!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - wish I was a little girl just so I could get one of these. Have a fab weekend. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful xx you are very very clever lady xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning - fabulous use of those CD's. TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty love this cracker and she is coloured beautifully xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Cara, what fabulous little gift holders for your daughters, they will love them. Absolutely beautiful creation.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so stunning cara.fantastic design and i love the sweet image and pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable make hunni.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a good idea and a great pressie, I love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete