CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 October 2014

Shaped Cards at the Polkadoodles challenge!

Yes its Friday again and this week its my turn to post my card for the latest challenge over at the Polkadoodles blog.

This week we have been challenged to make a shaped card .... now i'm never very adventurous when it comes to anything other than a 6x6 or 8x8 so please don't laugh at my feeble attempt!



So for my "shape" i went for a beach ball lol ..... yeah yeah I know its only a circle but a circle is a shape too right?????



I used the image and papers from the Work and Play 4 CDrom and cut the shape out on my silhouette.  I used my Graph;it Markers to colour her up.




Finally I added lots of lovely ribbon and pearls to create a waves effect and then some flowers to pretty it all up :)


I hope you like it, dont forget to pop by and check out my wonderful teamies fab creations and share yours while you're there too!

have a fab weekend

hugs xx Cara xx

13 comments:

  1. Stunning honey pie, I adore your style and this beach ball is a real wow xx
    Have a super splendid weekend x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cara, I like the adorable image the fab shape and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beach ball! How very clever, Cara!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab image and details. Just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I think it looks great as a beach all and live all the co-ordinating colours. Your colouring looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is no feeble attempt Cara, it's totally beautiful! Love what you have done with the shape, it is so well thought out! Great image and fabulous colouring!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feeble? Whay planet are you on! This is gorgeous. I love the shape, colour scheme, texture ~ what's not to like??

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this is a feeble attempt then I can't wait to see you on top form! Don't put yourself down this is fab!
    I love your idea and the colouring is perfect.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cara, this is so wonderful! Love the beach ball! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Cara - your attention to detail is superb. This is just a perfect card for a little girl learning to swim. Like my niece is.....................(hint?) Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and a very clever idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning cara.i love the shape and pretty image and your colour combo and details are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete