CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 31 October 2015

Inky Pinkies DT post - Serenity

Good Morning and a happy Halloween to all of you who celebrate!!

We've had a little bit of a DT shake up at the facebook Inky Pinkies Group and Saturday is my new day to post!

I would love you to pop over and join the group, you can share any of your makes as long as you have coloured something in on your project so come on don't be shy, we are a lovely bunch :)

This week I'm sharing a card made entirely from the wonderful new Serenity Collection.


I used my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolours to colour her up, I think she is so pretty.


The papers and sentiment are also from the collection. I love them they are so bright and fresh, just my cup of tea.


I finished off with a bow and some flowers and of course a fairy card wouldn't be complete without some stickles would it!

I hope you like it!

Have a great weekend lovelies!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Brown sugar challenge - Flowers
Fussy and Fancy - Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Good luck!
    Giada DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete