CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Can you Bookeh in pencil?

Hi lovelies,

Aren't the nights drawing in? I can't believe it is dark before I set off home from work.

So today I'm sharing another sample I made for the launch show for the Lyra Rembrandt Polycolours and I had attempted a Bookeh background .... hmmm it didn't quite turn out as well as I had hoped as I used Sansador to blend and went slightly too far!


I used the Kingfisher image from Make it Crafty.  As you can see I over blended waaaaaaay too much, but still I'm quite happy with it as far as a background is concerned lol


For my backing paper I embossed a sheet of white card and coloured that too .. this card took a looong time I can tell you!


I added lots of layers of white for dimension and a simple bow with a sparkler to finish.

I hope you like it.

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Craft-dee Bowz - anything goes with a handmade bow
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Craft your passion - always anything goes
OLLCB - Embossing

6 comments:

  1. just beautiful love the vibrant colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is simply stunning.The background looks great and the coloured embossing is beautiful.Super card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a beautiful card! Love the image and your fabulous colouring! Great design too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow absolutely stunning fabulous background card Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La creations
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A simply stunning card, love this hun, thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations - best of luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - lovely coloring! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete