CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 1 April 2016

Easter Treats at the Graph'it Marker Blog


Hiya lovelies!!!

Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Colour Crazy blog  and this week our theme is Easter Treats.

Our lovely sponsor is All Dressed up and they are offering two images to a lucky winner, dont forget there are also Graph'it Marker prizes up for grabs too!



Prize 2 images

So us the DT were given two scrummy colour pallettes to work from, you can go with these if you like or chose your own.  


My image this week is called three little party girls and is sooooooo adorable - it just reminds me of my own three girlies.  I adore the pallettes too and went with the pinky one - perfect for my super girly card!



The colours are so pale I found it difficult to get a decent picture, I did colour a background with the pinks and greys and added glitter and allsorts ... you will have to take my word for it lol


I treated myself to some lush new templates from Dutch Doobadoo thus easter and this is the oval swing card.  I just had to decorate it up with loads of lace, pearls and ribbon.


Here I tried to get a better pic of the background and all the sparkles but is still seems its very camera shy!

I hope you like it, have a great weekend!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Noor Design anything goes challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, such a fabulous card Cara! Love the shape and the three little girls look adorable are so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - love everything about this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a great image, pretty papers and great layout. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete