CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 April 2016

Inky Pinkies DT Post

Hi everyone!

Hope you are enjoying the start of the long weekend??? I certainly am and I plan on doing as little as possible as I've been feeling a little worse for wear this past week.

I've actually cheated for my Inky Pinkies DT project this week and i'm using one of my samples from the Create and Craft show this week for the launch of the new collections - Magic Garden and Little Kingdom.

I used the digi elements from the Little Kingdom to create my picture which I then printed out onto watercolour card and embossed with print magic.


I painted it using my new Gansai Tambi Watercolours although I used them a lot more thickly than i should I think. I also used the pearl shimmer colour as a wash over the background.


For something a little different to a card I framed my piece,  I finished with sequins from pretty pink posh and added clear wink of stella to the flowers.

I hope you like it.

Hugs xx Cara xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this. The frame is gorgeous and the image looks beautiful in it! The sequins finish it off perfectly.
    Hope you are enjoying your extended weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, I am loving your creation today, husg Pops x

    ReplyDelete