CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 20 September 2015

Inky Pinkies DT post

Hey everyone,

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Today i'm sharing my first make at Design Team member for the facebook group The Inky Pinkies.

If you use facebook why not join our group it is a wonderful colouring community where you can share any makes using and images as long as you have coloured in!

So onto my make ... I have used one of my most favourite Polkadoodles images, this is Dollie Daydream Glitz and you can find her here.


I coloured Dollie with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolours, these are the most creamy and easily blendable pencils I have ever had the pleasure of working with!


I teamed her with lovely bright papers and added mats using coredinations card stock.


I hope you like her!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Just us Girls - Colour week
Crafting with friends - Anything goes
Daring Cardmakers - Fashion week
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes with a sentiment
Crafty Girl creations - Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment