CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 September 2015

The Pencil Case Challenge - Brights

HI everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  

Today I am sharing my make for the 2nd challenge at the Pencil Case Blog and this fortnight we would love to see all of your bright bright bright colouring!!! 

Remember you can use any medium to join in the fun and as well as fab Lyra Rembrandt Polycolours as a prize for the randomly selected winner you could also win $12 for Di's Digistamps who are our sponsor this time.


Prize $12

Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils are available from 

and other good Art & Craft stores across the UK.  
If you are a retailer and would like to stock this product please contact us HERE.


So here is my make, I used Summery Mae from Some Odd Girl.


I teamed her with these super bright papers, I actually think this card is pretty CAS for me!


The sentiment is from Stampin up and the I finished off with flowers from WOC.



Colours used:
Skin: White, Burnt Ochre, Venetian Red, Van Dyck Brown and Rose Carmine
Hat: Burnt Ochre, Raw Umber, Van Dyck Brown
Hair and Skirt: Burnt Ochre, Ochre, Dark Orange, Light Orange
Shoes and T-Shirt: Black, Viridian, True Blue

I hope you like my make, please join us over at the challenge blog and check my teamies fabulous inspiration.

Hugs xx Cara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment