CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 December 2015

Inky Pinkies DT post

Hi everyone,

It seems such a long time since I posted, things are so busy around here lately my poor craft room has been left a little deserted.

Today I am back to share a card I made for the Inky Pinkies Facebook Group combining two Polkadoodles collections.  I have used Colour Therapy 2 to frame the image I used from Dolly Goes East.


I used my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils to colour the whole image ...It took quite a while :)

I re-outlined the whole thing too with a black micron pen and then added white accents with my uniball signo pen.


I simply matted and layered with black and white card and then added a sentiment from Lawn Fawn which I embossed in white.

Finally I added Clear Wink of Stella all over.

I hope you like it.

Hugs Cara xx

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Cara!! Love the colours and your fabulous colouring!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete