CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 March 2016

Duckling Discovery - Crafts and Me

Hello again!

2 posts on one day can you believe it!!???

I'm so enjoying my week off my girls have been so good to me and allowed me loads of crafty time, sadly tomorrow is my last day off but I do hope to keep on crafting in an evening now the clocks have "sprung" forward!

So today I thought I would create this super quick card and finally enter the Freebie challenge over on the Crafts and Me face book page.

The freebie this time was by Hannah Lynn and is called Duckling Discovery, she is no longer a freebie but you can buy her here


I coloured her up with my Graph'it markers and added details with my stabilo fine liners, white pen and clear wink of stella.


The papers are new ones called "Bohemian" and I got the pad from the Range .. although not sure what brand they are.



This seems to be my go-to layout, I think I really need to go hunting for some card shetches and change things up a bit lol.

I hope you like it.

Have a super Sunday lovelies!

Hugs xx Cara xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, she is gorgeous Cara! I love the colour of her hair and the beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Cara.I love this Hannah Lynn image and your design and colours are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cara. Love those papers and pretty bow. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete