CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 21 March 2016

Easter Baskets

Hi my lovelies,

I'm in a great mood today as I'm off work for a week and so far enjoying myself, the girls are behaving and I've even had time to craft!

Now excuse the dodgy photos of my eater baskets I had to take quick shots before the kids got their hands on them lol

So first up is my "Grown up's" baskets, made with stunning new Pion Easter papers and using my envelope punch board, I saw the Tutorial on My Sister Scrapper You tube channel and I think she found it on Pinterest, anyway here they are:


I made 6 in total, they were a little fiddly but worth the effort to do the beautiful papers justice.

Next up are my "Kiddies" easter baskets, very bright and cute and made entirely with Lawn Fawn products, I also used my Envelope punch for these too:


I coloured the little chicks with my new Zig Clean colour markers, these were so simple to make I had real fun!



I really hope you like them, I hope the recipients will too!

Have a great week!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:













6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love your image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fabulous Cara.I love the vintage baskets with the gorgeous images and your childrens baskets are stunning, the bright colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable! I can't decide which ones I like more...for the adults or for the kids! What a fun idea, and beautifully carried out! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Welcome Spring" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW the baskets are beautiful. I love the gorgeous vintage baskets, they show the papers off brilliantly and are decorated so beautifully. the kids ones are so fun - well done you!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are precious, Cara. Great job and so super creative. Thanks so much for sharing this in our Spring Ribbon Challenge. Blessings to you and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great baskets!! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete