CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 April 2016

The Pencil Cases Challenge - Q = Quad (4 of something)

Happy Saturday,

This week has been so busy I'm so glad its the weekend!

Its time for the start of another challenge over at the Pencil Cases Blog and this week we would like to incorporate 4 of something into your make.  Remember you can colour with any medium and enter it into our challenge!


My image this week is called Poppies and can be found here.  I cropped it down so that there were only 4 poppies to meet the quad theme, I also used pencils to for colouring the poppies. 




I used a watercolour card with a heavy texture so the white parts still show through a little.  I used Sansador to blend my background.



The sentiment is an MFT die (which cut 4 times lol) and layered up to give dimension and I finished off with some simple matting and layering (4 layers ha ha)



I hope you like it.

Hugs xx Cara xx


1 comment: