CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 May 2017

Petal Lu May Challenge - Green

Hello lovelies,

I'm back today with my mid challenge inspiration for the Petal Lu May challenge and this month we would love to see you use green flowers .... remember you can submit anything as long as there is a green flower on there somewhere!







This week I chose this adorable image from Wee Stamps called Dreamy Dragon.  I coloured the little cutie with my Spectrum Noir Pencils.


I'm still trawling through that paper mountain of mine and found some to match perfectly with my image and flowers.


All but the pink flowers are hand made by the lovely Lucinda of Petal Lu ... aren't they beautiful!

I did finish off with some Wink of Stella but as always its a little camera shy :)

Hope you like it ... here are the links you need for all that is Petal Lu:

Petal Lu Facebook

A new facebook page  (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms, receive discounts and other promotional goodies, exclusive to the page)

Can't wait to see what you all enter.

Hugs xx Cara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment