CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 15 July 2017

Petal Lu July challenge - Peach

Hello all,

Its a wet and miserable day here in Yorkshire and its also he Day of Summer Crafting Live at Doncaster Race Course, unfortunately I can't make it again this year but I hope you all have fun if you go!!

Today is team B's turn to post the latest challenge on the Petal Lu Blog, now we have changed the rules a little ... the theme is ANYTHING GOES but if you use the flower choice of the month you stand the chance of winner more!

So this month the colour is Peach:



So here is what I made:


I used one of the adorable Cutie Pie images which comes in a set of 4 from Tiddly Inks here.


I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Colour Blend pencils. The papers are from Anna Marie's Peach stack.



And of course it is finished of with beautiful Petal Lu flowers in Peach, Dark Peach and White, don't they match the papers perfectly!

I hope you like it



1 comment:

  1. So stunning Cara.I love your colour combo and flowers and the sweet image is adorable ;D

    ReplyDelete